I did not get enough hours this month to pay my bills. As of right now I needed 12 more hours of work to be able to pay everything and they are not giving me anymore tasks.
This leaves me approximately $200-$250 short. I currently have a heavy backlog of commissions…
spiritofemby said: *hugs* I’m sorry love. At least Vivienne is looking to be pretty damn likely now, huh?
Aw, thank you. <3 I’ll get there someday, definitely. I have a couple of really awesome Lavellans planned for a good month.
But you’re right about Vivienne. Of course, I’m more worried about her being straight than I was before the Solas news. I was completely convinced the last two would be bisexual, and now I don’t know what to think.
Stop trying to invalidate Vivienne as a romance 2k14 x.x
Stop putting the task of ‘good female representation’ squarely on her shoulders… 2k14 >.>
I was tagged by yamisnuffles
Nickname: Bat or Surely
Birthday: March 9th
Gender: cis woman
Sexuality: pansexual is the best fit, I’d say.
Time zone: EDT/GMT -4
What time and date is it there: 7:40 pm, August 28th
Average hours of sleep you get a night: A night? 0. I’ve been sleeping from 6 am- 2 pm since last spring. For some reason.
Last thing I googled was: ”indy 1500” (for Mr. Surely)
Most used phrase(s): ”Dude." Technically not a phrase, but I can stretch it out until it is, if you want.
First word that comes to mind: dogged! (my dog is determined to be in my lap at the moment)
What I last said to a family member: ”Why do you only love me when I’m on the computer or eating a sandwich?” (my dog is also a family member)
One place that makes me happy and why: I’m so cliche, but Disney World, because it’s as awesome as kid!Surely thought it would be, and because my anxiety disappears while I’m there.
How many blankets I sleep under: When it’s warm, usually just a sheet (maybe a sheet + light blanket). In the winter we usually do a blanket + quilt + line the center of the bed with small, furry quadrupeds.
Favorite beverage(s): Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper
Last movie I watched in the cinema: Thor: The Dark World, I think?
Three things I can’t live without: a computer, video games, and lip balm.
A piece of advice to all my followers: Asking for help is never a sign of weakness and anyone who tells you it is should be booted as far away from your life as possible.
You all have to listen to this song: Suit, by Boom! Bap! Pow! because it’s been stuck in my head since I heard it in a commercial in May and I don’t like being alone in my suffering.
I’ll tag riathepinkie2 (and anyone else who wants to have at it)!!!!!
you know that mood you get in sometimes where you just fucking are in love with drinking water
- It is designed to work in 20-30 minute bursts.
- There are three campaigns available at launch, which randomly generate a large level comprised of smaller sections.
- You fight through 5 of 10 pre-designed areas in one go, with distinct variables.
- One of the maps is Elven Ruins
- Gold is shared
- There are areas only accessible to mages (through doors), or warriors (through destructible walls)
- Other locations include Tevinter and an Orlesian Palace
- More locations will be added after release, through free DLC available to everyone.
- It has a loose connection to the campaign without the in-depth storytelling.
- It runs parallel to the Inquisitor’s story. You work for them, running behind-the-scenes Operations with your squad.
- After completing a quest, you take home gold to spend on treasure chests containing recipes, equipment, potions, grenades, salves, heroes or character skins.
- There are nine heroes at launch- three for each class, unique in appearance, abilities and customization.
- You can purchase Platinum to avoid grinding.
- You can break down equipment you aren’t using to get materials to craft new upgrades and equipment.
- There are weekly Operations and Prestige objectives. Personal Prestige include killing 25 of a certain enemy and stuff like that. It unlocks character icons, banners and other cosmetics. Operations work globally with the entire player-base working towards a community goal, like slaying 1 million demons by a deadline.
- There are a range of difficulties, but the easiest is still challenging.
- No tactical camera but still a tactical game.
It’s time to flush your stereotypes down the drain.
Congratulations, gamer girls—you’re officially at the top of the food chain when it comes to games. A new study released by the Entertainment Software Association has revealed that adult women now occupy the largest demographic in the gaming industry. Women over 18 made up a whopping 36 percent of the gaming population, followed by adult men at 35 percent.
I cannot wait for men to cry about this